I’m realizing I’m terrible at blogging. I just don’t care enough to find the time. Too busy binge-watching tv shows, playing Minecraft, and reading books. Which I guess is a good thing. Sorry if you subscribed to this in hopes of actually having consistent reading material. Oops…
- Chicago Fire
- Chicago Med
- Togetherness – Very underrated show. As someone in my mid-30’s who quite often feels like I’m faking being an adult, this show really speaks to me.
- How To Get Away With Murder – I had to wait until this one was all on Netflix to watch it. It’s just got way too many storylines to keep track of week-to-week. Love this show but seriously cannot mentally track with it unless I’m binge-watching it. Not sure if that says more about me and my internet-brain or the brilliant writing of the show.
- 11.22.63 – Really fascinating mini-series. I highly recommend it.
Currently Really Into:
- Game of Thrones – No explanation necessary here, I’m sure.
- Fear the Walking Dead – Kind of not quite as cool as Walking Dead, but still really fascinating. Makes me think how awkward it would be to be on vacation with my family during a zombie apocalypse. I cannot see that ending well. Lol.
What I’ve Been Playing
- Oh and more Minecraft
What I’ve Been Reading
- 11.22.63 – If you haven’t read it but enjoyed the show, I highly recommend it. Or even if you haven’t read the show but generally like Stephen King, I highly recommend it. Just… I highly recommend it. It’s a very fascinating time-travel story. And we haven’t even gotten to the JFK part yet. Just imagine that you traveled back to the time your parents were little kids. Seriously a trippy concept that somehow never gets old for me.